Question:
I have been supporting Man U for two months now, does this make me a long term fan of the club?
?
2008-04-15 08:18:23 UTC
I supported Arsenal earlier this season, but they started to go bad.
32 answers:
2008-04-19 03:07:09 UTC
Support Newcastle United.
2008-04-15 09:15:48 UTC
Wow , a long term supporter like you will surely be rewarded with a seat in the directors box shortly , what ever happens in the future at Utd never feel the urge to support Liverpool , life cant get that bad .
alejandrony75
2008-04-15 08:41:40 UTC
Not yet. I think you have to be a fan for one complete season to be consider a long term fan. Also get a jersey, that will give you more credit.
Gabi
2008-04-15 08:35:04 UTC
???? No. For me a long term fan is something else. But who cares? You can support anyone you like. Although I must say I support my team in good and bad moments, and more strongly in the bad one-like know. Visca el Barça!!!!
?
2008-04-15 08:26:13 UTC
There are genuine Man Utd fans out there, not just glory hunters. Myself, I have been supporting united 25 years, and I still support them however they do.
2008-04-15 09:28:23 UTC
If you stop getting behind a team when they are going through a bad patch, you certainly can't call yourself 'a supporter'.
Earshot
2008-04-15 08:24:52 UTC
LOOOOOL.

You are a Glory Hunter

&

A Typical United Fan.

Support Arsenal. See how many people want to punch a Man utd fan in the face.

--(click) http://www.caughtoffside.com/2008/04/15/10-reasons-why-arsenal-should-not-sack-wenger/6576.html#comment-111900

^^^ Cast your vote in the right side of the Article.

Lmao!!

=]
eel_246
2008-04-15 11:10:59 UTC
why is everyone saying you just have to get a top to be a proper fan. i supported west ham all my life, now thats long term
VegetableFarmer
2008-04-15 09:50:59 UTC
Yes, if you are going to support them long term.
2008-04-15 08:30:29 UTC
ur a d ick man

arsenal are the much better side

ive supported arsenal since the first tym i kame into england

n we have had bad tyms n i never gave up supportin dem
2008-04-15 08:25:35 UTC
no. to be a long term fan you have to be a fan for 5 years at least. also don't just go for the team thats winning. but go united, u support the right team though
damian
2008-04-15 15:11:15 UTC
i have followed utd for 36 yrs and am a season ticket holder wake up and smell the coffee
?
2008-04-15 10:27:47 UTC
I hope you are joking!!!

If not,then no it doesn't make you a long term fan(and I use the word fan begrudgingly),you are however,what football fans call a gloryhunter!!!!!
adamworthy2002
2008-04-15 08:30:05 UTC
Sounds like a normal united fan.
2008-04-15 09:16:16 UTC
Mate give it up we all know ur filth frm scouseland i knew on the first day f c k you D i c k p e n is head
2008-04-15 08:38:11 UTC
U always make me laugh the one yesturday had me going all the way home this one is funny too

keep em coming :)
4EVA LEEDZ UNITED
2008-04-15 10:13:11 UTC
Glory Hunter!!!!!
Buddy
2008-04-15 08:34:24 UTC
No just a typical one, its called join the band wagon, you are now officially SCUM (society of community of united Manchester)
2008-04-15 10:39:41 UTC
2 months?

is this question a joke or wot?
Spike H
2008-04-15 16:11:26 UTC
at least you saw the light
Sofa King Good
2008-04-15 08:42:26 UTC
Is your name Glazier?
van persie's gal
2008-04-15 10:46:21 UTC
your a stupid kid, no one ever "switches" to a rival team. i hope you enjoy your whole two months of ManUre fun, caz it wouldn't be fun to watch them next year, they will be ...LOSERS!!!!!!!!

Arsenal forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THFC♫oh when the Spurs....♫
2008-04-15 08:25:45 UTC
no your just a typical utd fan
2008-04-15 08:26:46 UTC
hahahaha

one more month and u will get free membership and season tikets for next year

hold on tight there
2008-04-15 10:06:30 UTC
i fink the liverpool are the better
вℓυє єує∂ вαву
2008-04-15 08:28:06 UTC
you supported Chelsea yesterday? No- one finds you interesting so get a life, curb your jealousy, learn to actually SUPPORT a team and stop being an idiot !
blah blah blah
2008-04-15 08:59:11 UTC
u stupid glory hunter if any team it should be CHELSEA FC !!!!
2008-04-16 08:53:09 UTC
check these pages

http://www.sportstv.co.cc/s301-juventus-parma-april-streams-links.html

http://www.bilkorsel.com/?p=718

http://livetv.troodi.com/
2008-04-15 08:55:03 UTC
**** U ARSENAL RULE U SUCK COW BALLS
2008-04-15 08:23:16 UTC
You do realise that everyone knows you're a thick scouser that thinks he's funny. You're not funny either by the way.
2008-04-15 16:42:16 UTC
2008-04-15 08:22:50 UTC
i'm dissapointed of you.. not being loyal to the team you supported first..

EDIT: thanks for the thumbsdown..